|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 19 Feb, 3:59 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Complex multi-site operation, North Shore based
- High volume / high SKU / fast paced
- Define & Improve processes
BNT Group is a member of the Bapcor New Zealand Automotive Group of businesses, an integral part of the Australian auto parts company, Bapcor Group. BNT Group is a leading wholesale distributor of automotive and commercial truck replacement parts, to trade repairers and resellers, through 63 branches across NZ.
This role will provide a fresh and unique challenge within a wellestablished import, warehousing and distribution business going through considerable growth and change. With a network of branches throughout New Zealand, the business operates in a dynamic environment and offers an experienced Administrator a true career opportunity. Reporting to the Distribution Centre leadership team, you will be involved in the operational support of the business.
About the role
General administrative duties are a key part of the role where you would be given responsibility for executing plans, monitoring and reporting. The operation is complex; you will be required to use your analytical skills to evaluate both current activity and future requirements in order to present alternatives for both improvement and or future development. This is a great opportunity to highlight your ingenuity.
Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will...
- Be a leader and a team player.
- Be an individual who challenges the status quo and is an able communicator, comfortable liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be able to see the bigger picture and communicate the company vision and achieve buy-in from all parties.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to plan and co-ordinate activities.
- Have a positive attitude, hands-on approach, operational insight and analytical ability.
- Be computer literate with a reasonable understanding of Warehouse Management Systems and Microsoft Excel.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.