|Company||kiwi car wash|
|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 2 Mar, 10:23 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Successful candidates will have suitable experience in managing and administration.
The successful candidate will have the following key responsibilities:
-Providing quality customer service through
courtesy and name recognition.
- Advising the best suitable deal for the
- Minimum 1 year window tinting experience
- Handling complaints, setting disputes, and
resolving grievances and conflicts, or
otherwise negotiating with others.
- Manage and be responsible for all incoming
supplies and equipment at the service
- Recruit, train and coach new staffs.
- Meeting and liaising with all suppliers.
- Providing guidance and direction to
subordinates, including setting performance
standards and monitoring performance.
- Maintain sales reports and other financial
documents required for the business.
- Complete budgeting for the business.
- Come up with special promotions, displays,
and other marketing plans.
- Continually look to improve the business by
understanding trends in the business and
introduce new services/products.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Reliable and honest
- Have suitable business qualification
- Have previous managing and administrative
- Can work without supervision
- Friendly and approachable person
- Organizational skills
- Minimum 2 years old driving licence
- Time management
- Decision making skills
In return we will provide you:
- Competitive salary
- Working alongside a great team
- Development opportunities
- Real career opportunities
If you are the person we are looking for, apply now and get your career moving.
Please contact us for more information. Applicants for this position must have NZ residency
or a valid NZ work visa.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.