|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 12 Mar, 3:14 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• Remove interior door panels off and putting them back on brand new vehicles in order to apply window film to the vehicle’s windows with no gaps or light showing through the edges,
• Creating new vehicle window tint templates to tailor-fit into the glass for the installation.
• Applying the clear stone-chip prevention film and making sure that there are no cut marks or gaps on the paint work of a brand new vehicle to avoid re-painting and preserving the existing paintwork while the vehicle is being used.
• Removing existing and weathered clear stone-chip prevention film in a finesse without having the film pulling off any paintwork underneath.
• Removing existing UV harmed window film from the rear screen and sides windows without harming the demisters off the rear screen to avoid replacing an entire rear screen.
• Removing all the components off the vehicle’s external body off super cars in order to apply appropriate film individually and placing the components back on in a factory finish.
(Years of Experience, Qualifications, Licences, Endorsements):
Minimum 1 year experience in installing protection film on high-end motor vehicles.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.