|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 13 Mar, 9:35 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are in need of an additional groomer to meet the demand and require an efficient, reliable, and motivated person with a “can-do” attitude to groom and detail vehicles to a high standard. This is a full time position and must be able to do 8 hours per day Monday - Friday.
The employee we are looking for must have the following qualities:
- enjoy working in a team environment
- take pride in your work and have a good work ethic
- ability to groom a vehicle to an exceptional standard within a tight time-frame
- have an eye for detail
- a full clean and current drivers licence is essential
- be able to drive both manual and automatic vehicles
- able to follow instructions
- be physically fit and healthy for this role
- full vehicle grooming to a very high standard including paint rejuvenating i.e. cutting and buffing of paint work
- steam cleaning
- general cleaning
- vehicle pick-up and delivery
- stripping and assembly of vehicles
Experience (although not essential as training will be given) in a similar role is preferable as is the ability to use electric buffers.
Applicants for this position must have two reliable references and should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.