|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Tue 13 Mar, 2:51 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Earn While You Learn
- Kick Start Your Career
- Very Busy
- Great team Environment
CAL>Isuzu is the largest Isuzu truck dealership in New Zealand with branches located in Hamilton, Tauranga and Auckland. Our business strategy is focused on the desire to strive for growth and development both in our products and staff. At CAL>Isuzu we proudly represent Isuzu, the number one truck brand sold in New Zealand for a number of years.
As an Apprentice Diesel Mechanic, you will assist in the repairs of customer vehicles and ensure that all appropriate records are updated and documented. You will ensure both work and personal maintenance is to the highest standard which complies with the health and safety legislative requirements. You will be receiving support from the Service Department.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated organisational skills
- Excellent customer service and communications skills
- A genuine interest in the automotive industry
- A willingness to learn new skills and be trained by the Service Department
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
When you work for CAL>Isuzu you will receive:
- Uniform and PPE
- A commitment to your health and safety
- Staff purchasing discounts with our business partners, including new Holden vehicles
- Opportunity to complete National Certificate in Heavy Engineering (Road Transport) through the Motor Industry Training Organisation (MITO).
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to kick start their career and move into a business that values people and quality. Our purpose built modern dealership provides a good platform for safe work practices and an enjoyable place to work.
Applications Close Midday Wednesday 28th March 2018 and to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.