|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 8:25 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Full Time Employment
- Auckland Central
- Top $$ Paid
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join this busy and long established company. We are seeking an experienced qualified Panel Beater Estimator OR a person with a background within the insurance industry.
You must be qualified and have estimating experience for insurance purposes.
This position will require you to:
- Quote and assess vehicles for repair.
- Assist the current management in their work while learning all the necessary skills in this area of the business.
- You will confidently and effectively be able to determine the repair method.
- Ensure parts are sourced and delivered as quickly as possible.
- Work with the team to ensure a high-quality repair is completed.
- Prepare repair estimates and final invoices based on initial vehicle damage assessments.
You will have:
- A good understanding of vehicle repair process
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal with strong interpersonal skills
- Be a team player who has an excellent work ethic
On offer is a competitive salary for the right candidate.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.