|Company||Tustins Panel & Paint|
|Listed||Fri 22 Jun, 9:40 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are a busy family owned and operated Collision Repair and Auto Finishing business with a reputation for high-quality work and outstanding customer service.
We are now seeking to employ a Trade Certified Panel Beater who can offer the following:
· 3+ years of experience as a Panel Beater
· Good communication skills
· Reliable and punctual, works well unsupervised and with a team
· A motivated self-starter with high standards, good time management skills and a sense of humour.
We put a lot of emphasis on quality work and excellent customer service so we are looking for someone with a strong work ethic who takes pride in their work and satisfaction from a job well done.
In return for your skills and experience, we offer:
· Permanent, full-time employment
· Excellent working environment and conditions
· Opportunities to develop and progress your career
Successful Candidates will have experience in working on accident damaged vehicles, including:
· removing damaged panels and parts, and removing upholstery and accessories to gain access
· removing dents by hammering panels
· straightening damaged vehicles and parts using mechanical and hydraulic equipment
· replacing badly damaged sections with new or second-hand panels
· filling depressions with plastic filler, and filing, grinding and sanding repaired surfaces
· cutting and joining replacement sections using welding equipment
· fitting repaired or replacement panels on vehicles and refitting body hardware such as door locks and trims
· *painting experience not required
If you're ready to work for a great family owned business APPLY NOW!
Send your current CV and any relevant TRADE CERTIFICATION to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.