|Company||Perfect Auto Body Ltd|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 24 Jul, 9:28 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Experience in the motor industry would be beneficial but not critical to the role, this would include general administration functions, pre and post-job administration and reception support when necessary.
This position requires a level of professionalism, a friendly and outgoing personality and customer service skills that complement the fun but professional working environment in the front office.
Key responsibilities and competencies include:
• A sound understanding of debtor and creditor systems
• Entering parts and general creditor invoices
• End of month creditor statement reconciliations
• Pre and post-job administration
• Job capacity monitoring and planning
• Systems housekeeping
• Loan Car fleet control
• Supporting the Estimators where necessary
• Supporting the Receptionist when required
Training will be provided as necessary to the successful applicant but experience in the Automotive or Parts industry, plus experience with Moneyworks would be an advantage.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.