|Company||Armstrong Motor Group | Mercedes Benz Botany|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 2 Oct, 9:32 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Brand new Mercedes-Benz Dealership
- Fantastic team and culture
- Work with one of the best automotive brands in the market
Are you looking to advance your career with a well renowned automotive group with one of the best brands in the market? Then we may have the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a dynamic Warranty Administrator to take this sole charge role in looking after the Warranty for Mercedes-Benz Botany.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the timely and accurate handling of all warranty claims, including prior approval requests and warranty submissions, and maintaining full records of warranty claims.
- Ensuring the accurate recording of defective parts and their replacement under warranty, and to keep track of warranty credits and to act on any credit discrepancies.
- Advising management of warranty policies.
- Ensuring that all Service Centre work is recorded and full details of revenue and costs are provided to the administrative staff for accounting purposes. This includes:
- Ensuring that all goods ordered are done with an order number, and when the invoice is received, it is matched with the corresponding purchase order.
- Ensuring that full details of parts and labour charges are provided for the purposes of invoicing customers.
As we are one of New Zealand's largest independent dealer networks,with over 550 This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, highly organised individual to cement a career with a renowned automotive group.
There is plenty of scope to progress within our group and across brands. Training will be provided and a competitive remuneration offered.
If you believe you have the passion and the drive we are looking for, APPLY NOW. Or further information, please contact Estelle on 09 6000 952.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.