|Company||Davie Motors Holden|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 22 Jun, 3:27 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Service Advisor required at Davie Motors Holden
- Customer focused & fast paced key position awaits you...
- One of New Zealand's leading metro Holden Dealerships
Motivated and driven individuals are sought after to join AHG New Zealand, part of Australasia's largest Automotive Group. AHG NZ takes great pride and is committed to ensuring the highest quality of service to all customers based on a core principle of providing personalised and professional customer service that sets their dealerships apart from its competitors.
Davie Motors Holden Manukau is a well established dealership that has recently had an extensive rebuild making it the most up to date and modern Holden Dealership in NZ. They require an experienced Service Advisor who prides themselves on exceptional customer service delivery to become the face of its service department. Those applicants with previous franchise experience will be considered in the first instance however applications from those individuals with proven customer service skills will also be considered.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing the best service to customers by going the extra mile
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Sound computer skills with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills
- Previous sales experience preferred
- A base knowledge of vehicles and servicing requirements
The Davie Motors Service Centre is a busy 16 bay workshop with a team that prides itself on its service delivery to its loyal Holden customers. The successful applicant will join the company at a time where there is a strengthening economy and the opportunity of building your career with AHG New Zealand makes sense, all the more so given the well-crafted remuneration structure and benefits.
If this sounds like you, apply now to find out more about this exciting opportunity at Davie Motors Holden.
Please Quote Reference Number 68971
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.