|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 29 Jun, 1:26 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
As the go to Parts Advisor for New Zealand, you will be responsible for completing all tasks related to the ordering and supplying of parts nationwide for all the authorised Peugeot and Citroen dealer network, while maintaining a high level of customer service.
Responsibilities also include:
- Liaising with the dealer network in regards to all urgent orders including the ordering of parts as per PSA standards.
- Processing all importing and receipting documentation.
- Assisting the National Parts Manager with parts stock level based on demand.
- Providing dealership support for all general parts inquiries.
- Providing specialist advice to the Peugeot & Citroen network and the ADNZ team.
To be considered for this role, you will be will need to have at least 3 years’ experience of working in account management or customer service. While parts or automotive experience would be ideal, we're keen to talk to driven individuals with great people skills.
- Strong reporting skills with the ability to extract information to produce management reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships across an organisation
If this sounds like you and you are keen to know more, than APPLY TODAY for more information!
All applicants require the right to work in New Zealand Full time.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.