|Company||GPC Asia Pacific Limited|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Sat 30 Jun, 9:06 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Appco Otahuhu store
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Utilise your automotive knowledge & be given the opportunity to progress a career your passionate about
- Fantastic staff discounts not only with Repco, but with other retailers
Appco is a brand well known within New Zealand and the 'go-to' for anything automotive with a huge network of almost 100 stores across the country. Work alongside a great team who are passionate about what they do and a Manager that will look to develop you. We're growing at the moment and there's no better time to join us because the progression opportunities are huge!
About the Role
As an Automotive Parts Advisor you will draw on your mechanical/automotive experience and/or knowledge, assisting our Automotive Trade Customers with parts enquiries and orders. Duties include:
- Liaising with trade customers to organise parts needed for service and repairs
- Process order and ensuring delivery within a timely manner
- Building and maintaining relationships with trade customers
- Over the counter service for any parts enquiries
- Ensuring accurate documentation
Skills & Experience
Our trade customers are experienced automotive professionals, therefore you will need a strong understand of car parts to hit the ground running in this busy role. Whether you've worked in automotive parts, come from a mechanical background and are looking to get off the tools, or you're someone who tinkers with cars at home, this role has you doing what you love with like-minded people.
- Proactive and driven individual who has solid mechanic and/or parts experience
- Comfortable liaising and building relationships with automotive trade customers
- Strong communication skills and the capability to communicate your automotive knowledge to a variety of customers
- High attention to detail
- Most important of all, you're a team player with a passion for the automotive industry
We offer a great opportunity to utilise your knowledge in a new environment, challenge yourself and excel your career in the automotive industry. Send your CV by clicking APPLY.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.