|Listed||Thu 5 Jul, 3:25 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Do you have an understanding of financial principles & terms?
- Exceptional communication skills
- Join Waikato's most progressive Toyota Dealership
After moving into a brand new purpose built facility we are in growth mode and we're currently looking for a Fleet Sales Consultant to join our dedicated team in Hamilton.
In this role you'll be required to create relationships with new customers as well as sustain relationships with existing customers in order to increase the volume of fleet business.
It is essential that you have the following skills and experience:
- Successfully managed a customer retention programme
- Demonstrated successful sales record, preferably in business to business sales
- Demonstrated experience following sales processes end to end
- Demonstrated experience as an effective member in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to communicate thoughts, ideas and information in a logical, organised and persuasive manner
- Excellent proposal presentation skills
- Confident computer skills
- Understanding of basic financial principles and terms
- Excellent inbound and outbound phone handling skills
- A full drivers licence
While previous automotive industry experience is preferred, we're also interested in speaking to candidates with a proven track record of sales achievements in other industries.
This is a full time role. It is essential that you are able to work 5 days a week, and outside of normal business hours when required.
At Ebbett Toyota, our aim is to meet and exceed the needs and requirements of every customer, every time!
If you think you have the experience and skills to join our team, APPLY now and fill in the online application form highlighting your relevant skills.
Please Quote Reference Number 69096
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.