|Company||Toyota New Zealand|
|Listed||Fri 6 Jul, 3:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This role is front counter/customer's first point of contact when entering our Service Department. We aim to give the customer the best experience we can so they leave with a smile! It will also entail carrying out tasks with our Parts department most mornings.
The successful candidate must:
- Have fantastic communication skills and has the ability to quickly establish strong customer relationships.
- Attention to detail and high work ethics
- Have fantastic organisational skills and time keeping
- Ability to work accurately with numbers
- Process service invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Some automotive knowledge would be preferable but full training will be supplied
- Ability to work to deadlines
The salary is dependant on the experience of the successful applicant. The remuneration also includes a monthly bonus scheme which is currently acheived most months.
If this sounds like the job for you, send your CV and cover letter through to email@example.com or come in and see us on the corner of Walnut Ave & East Street Ashburton.