|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Sun 8 Jul, 3:10 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking to fill a fantastic role with a well-established trailer parts specialist based in East Auckland. This is mainly an office-based role with lots of customer interaction. The role is specifically industry focused and will suit an experienced truck/trailer technician or parts person looking for the next step in their career.
This is a 360⁰ role covering all aspects of the business. As a Parts & Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following;
- Taking customer calls & orders
- Advising customers on parts requirements
- Inventory management including wholesale ordering
- Advising customers on technical aspects of trailer design & production
- Warehouse management
- Parts sales and advice nationally
- Warranty processing
- Sales & orders coordination & reporting
Our client is part of a Global Network of Trailer Parts Manufacturers and is looking for the right candidate to join the family. This will be a hands-on role and would be ideal for anyone with a truck/trailer background who is looking to get off the tools and into the customer-focused arena.
For this role you will need;
- 5 years or more mechanical experience or
- 5 years or more knowledge of trailer parts
- Strong customer service skills
- Transport Industry related knowledge
- Open New Zealand drivers license
- Forklift License & MAF container qualifications would be highly regarded.
In return you will receive;
- Competitive Base Salary
- The opportunity to build a career within a Global Network
- Excellent company benefits
If this sounds like your ideal job, we need to hear from you now. Apply online or for more information, contact Daryl or Andy from Musterrecruit on 093947444
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.