|Company||Johnston Ebbett Holden|
|Listed||Mon 9 Jul, 11:22 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Johnston Ebbett is part of the Ebbett Group - a trusted name in the automotive industry since 1928. We're locally owned and operated and are proud of our Holden & HSV dealerships in both Wellington and Porirua.
We are currently looking for a Service Advisor to join our team operating out of our Wellington Dealership.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a franchised service department.
Key tasks include:
• Promptly greeting customers, being the first point of contact
• Attending customer enquiries by phone or email
• Determining customer service needs during booking, or at time of drop off
• Providing detailed estimates
• Liaise work required with workshop to meet time restraints
Other essential skills and attributes include:
• Providing an exceptional customer experience by going the extra mile
• Sound computer skills with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
• Impeccable time management and organisational skills
• Effective communication skills - written and verbal
• The ability to work in a team environment
• A high level of personal presentation
• Confidence up-selling products and services
• Resilience and the ability to work under pressure
This position required a full clean driver’s licence and a Police clearance.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company that cultivates success at every level by providing ongoing training and support as well as attractive remuneration packages and career development opportunities.
At Johnston Ebbett we live and breathe our Core Values: Integrity: we do the right thing. Respect: we treat others as we want to be treated. Care: we go the extra mile. Excellence: we strive for excellence.
If you think you have the experience, personality, drive and value set to step up and make this role your own, APPLY NOW and fill in the online application form.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.