|Company||Cable Price NZ|
|Location||Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Tue 10 Jul, 12:26 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our people are the key to making CablePrice a successful company. We encourage an innovative, fun work environment and a positive culture. Our people are engaged, motivated and we work hard to keep it that way. We invest in our employees with ongoing coaching, training and career development as well as succession planning and promotion from within.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic person with a passion for Trucks and Heavy Machinery to join the Parts team based in our Rotorua branch.
Responsible for providing the highest level of customer service, in this role you will be:
- Interpreting and processing customer requests
- Providing service to internal customers for parts
- Picking and packing parts and components
- Sourcing parts from other sources as required
While knowledge and/or experience with commercial vehicles or heavy equipment would be an advantage, you will also need:
- Highly developed communication skills
- Strong computer skills, data entry accuracy and attention to detail
- A highly organised approach to your work
- A current driver's license and preferably with forklift endorsement
With this in mind, CablePrice also offers:
- A competitive remuneration package
- A culture focused on recognition of effort and reward for achievement
- Interesting and varied work in well-equipped modern facilities
- A strong Safety focus and excellent working conditions
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.