Good luck with your application!

Create a Job Profile and let great jobs, like this one, find you.

Create a Job Profile

Trade Me Job Profiles is currently in beta. You can still set up your Job Profile, and we'll deliver the following benefits in early to mid 2018.

Now's a great time to create a Trade Me Job Profile.

Looks like your job hunt is ramping up. You've added at least two jobs to your watchlist in the last 24 hours!

Nice work!

Your profile is now public, which means recruiters and employers can now contact you.

You can change your privacy settings from your profile.

Location Auckland City, Auckland
Listed Tue 10 Jul, 2:29 pm
Type Full time, Permanent
Reference AutoPartsCounterSale
  • Full Time Permanent Employment
  • Excellent Kiwi Company Culture
  • Exciting Motor Sport Industry...get amongst it!

My client, a well established automotive car products supplier needs an experienced counter sales representative to join its North Shore, Auckland based team.

I'm looking for a people person with a big personality and good, old fashioned Kiwi values to become part of this well oiled team.

  • You will be physically fit, honest and reliable.
  • You will have proven automotive car parts experience and live and breathe automotive.
  • An excellent command of the English language both written, and verbal plus a clear understanding of mathematics is paramount.

The majority of sales will be completed over the phone or by way of email's, so you must know your way around a computer and have good time management skills.
You will also be responsible for picking and packing items for dispatch to customers too and not be too precious about getting your hands dirty.

This role is full time, permanent employment with hours, Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm, and two rostered Saturday's per month.

Excellent remuneration for the right person, up to $30 per hour, based on experience.

You MUST be a NZ Citizen or have a valid NZ Work Visa.

To apply, email your CV to

Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.