|Company||GPC Asia Pacific Limited|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 11 Jul, 5:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Extreme Automotive branch
- Monday to Friday + rostered Saturdays
- Open to experience - Opportunity to start your career in the Automotive Industry
- Opportunity to progress, plus fantastic staff discounts
Extreme Automotive, a division of Automotive Supplies, is one of the most widely recognised names in the automotive industry, with a brand that stands for quality, expertise and knowledge. At a time where we continue to grow at a fast pace, our Extreme Christchurch branch is looking for someone keen to learn and start their career in automotive. We are a great place to showcase your skills, be challenged and grow your career.
As an Automotive Parts Specialist you will be delivering exceptional customer service over the counter and via phone to a number of key automotive trade clients. You will be dealing with experienced automotive trades people such as mechanics, panel beaters, automotive technicians and service people, therefore you will need a strong understanding of car parts and suppliers to hit the ground running in this busy environment. Specific duties include:
- Providing friendly and accurate advice, predominately on hard part queries
- Processing trade sales & organising delivery
- Answering phone queries, and offering technical advice to ensure the right parts are received
- Building strong, enduring relationships with our trade customers
Skills & Experience Required
Passion for automotive is key with no pervious industry experience required - We are very keen to teach someone this role from the ground up. Given that you will be dealing with our Trade Customers you will ideally have some knowledge around automotive parts, but customer service is a key part of this role and you will build and maintain strong relationships with our valued customers.
We offer a great opportunity to utilise your knowledge in a new environment, challenge yourself and excel your career in the automotive industry.
Send your CV to our Careers Team by clicking APPLY.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.