|Company||John Andrew Ford and Mazda|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 13 Jul, 11:25 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• Truck unloading, stock checking and locating in warehouse.
• Picking and packing goods, data input, invoicing and dealing with couriers
• General warehouse duties, cleaning and stock taking.
• Ability to follow strict daily time schedule and routine.
• The ability to work in a team environment.
• Sound computer skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly.
• Good command of English both written and spoken.
• Knowledge of warehousing an advantage.
• Some heavy lifting involved.
• Clean NZ driver’s licence (manual licence preferred) as some driving may be required.
The John Andrew Ford & Mazda Parts Distribution Centre team prides itself on its service delivery to its loyal customers. The successful applicant will join the company at a time where there is a strengthening economy and the opportunity of building your career with AHG New Zealand makes sense, all the more so given the well-crafted remuneration structure and benefits.
Previous applicants need not apply.
You must eligible to work and live in New Zealand.
Due to the high receipt of applications we receive. We will only contact suitable applicants for in person interviews.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.