|Pay & Benefits||$50,000 per annum pro rata|
|Listed||Tue 24 Sep, 2:13 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This is a part time, permanent position working 20 hours per week.
Your role will see you:
- Answer or give direction to technical and industry related enquiries from members over the phone or via email
- Support internal teams with providing responses to general membership enquiries
- Identify enquiry trends to assist with process improvement and service delivery
- Send out membership correspondence and relevant industry information
- Contact members as required to gain feedback for future development
- Stay up to date with any sector changes for the interest of your members’
- Update and maintain the CRM database
You will ideally come from an automotive background, have knowledge of WoF systems, along with having a practical mind.
Your ability to instantly build rapport over the phone and have the initiative to seek out solutions for your members will be hugely welcomed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a successful kiwi brand and join likeminded people. You will continue to use your sector knowledge for the greater good of the industry.
Our search starts now and will only end once the ideal candidate has been secured. If this sounds like you, please submit your CV and application letter outlining why you are the best candidate for the role.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.