|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$22 - NZ$25 per hour + Holiday Pay|
|Listed||Tue 3 Jul, 1:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Large well-known and small boutique organisations based on the North Shore
- Range of roles across banking, financial services and insurance
- Temp work starting ASAP for between 2 - 12 months to suit you
Who are we?
Here at Hudson, we partner with a wide range of reputable and market leading organisation across the banking, insurance, finance and investments sectors.
These include large, well known brands which you have hear of before, as well as smaller boutique organisations.
Most of the time you will be joining other Hudson temps already in place, and everyone single one comments on the fantastic and inclusive work culture within all these organisations.
What can we offer?
Our temp roles can last between 3 - 12 months and all with ASAP starts, so we can work with you to ensure we find the right role match.
We also work across a range of locations on the Shore with the majority of the work being in Takapuna or Albany. We also have a lot of CBD based roles as well if you are open to the short commute into town.
Regular roles we have available include:
- Investments and funds administration
- Lending and settlements administration
- Claims and new business insurance
- Relationship management/Client services
- AML/KYC and compliance administration
- Kiwisaver administration
- Inbound customer service
If the below sounds like you, then please get in touch with us today!
- Able to start immediately or within 1 week
- Available for at least 3 months ideally
- Flexible, reliable and able to pick things quickly and hit the ground running
- Previous experience in a similar role - either in NZ or abroad
Please apply via this website, or at www.jobs.hudson.com.
Alternatively, if you are unable to apply online, please email your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ONLY the reference number BZ/44811 in the subject line otherwise your application may not be received.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.