|Listed||Thu 25 Jan, 12:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- 6 Month Contract Investment Administrator Position
- Immediate Start (where possible)
- Lower Hutt Location
Investment Operations / Investment Administration
Our client is currently looking for a smart and dynamic candidate to fulfil the position of Investment Administrator. You will be working in a fast paced team of five and have the ability to learn an immense amount from these professionals.
This is an exciting role giving you the opportunity to get exposure to the Investment Arena. You will be encouraged to add value to the team and be supported in continuous improvement.
- Working effectively and accurately through a backlog of Investments data in order to meet specific timelines.
- Liaising with the Investments Team and other internal parties to source required information.
- Collating and entering all data into a master document / database for management to complete.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- A relevant University Degree or Investments / Markets experience
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage & Prioritise Tasks
- An interest in the Financial sector
- Ability to communicate well with a range of people
If you want to take that next step in your career and you think you have the right skills for this position then please apply now or contact Mike Healy on 04 494 1347.
**You must have a valid work visa (1 year plus), Residency, or Citizenship in order to be successful.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.