|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$50000 - NZ$60000 per annum|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 11:03 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Great office in Auckland CBD
- ASAP start permanent position
- Leaders in Funds and Investment
A recognised leader in providing funds and investment to clients across New Zealand, this company is forward thinking, growing rapidly and are looking for a registry officer to join their team. This is a very exciting role where you can upskill, build on your administration experience and receive great benefits that come with the role. This company prides themselves on their culture and providing all the tools you need to succeed.
This registry officer role sits within the unit registry team. It will involve, and will not be limited to:
- Setup and maintain client information in the database
- Process unitholder transactions to service standards
- Meet all AML/ CFT obligations
- Prepare fund reconciliations for banks and other unit registry's
- Ensure all service delivery standards are set and met during the process
- Reconcile and file monthly IRD returns
- Maintain clients direct debit schedule
- Maintain and keep up to date all unit registry files
- Assist with client queries and provide a high level of customer service
What we can offer you:
This role will provide you the tools to succeed, constantly learning and building on your experience along with other benefits!
The Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate is a University graduate in financial services. You will have:
- A tertiary qualification in financial services
- Experience in registry or kiwisaver
- 2 - 3 years in an financial service administration role
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel skills
- Ability to problem solve and work well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and communication
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Be very well presented
- A great attitude and willing to learn
If you fit the above profile and are looking for a great opportunity then apply with us today.
Please apply via this website, or at www.jobs.hudson.com.
Alternatively, if you are unable to apply online please email your resume in Word format to email@example.com, quoting only '9B/35517' in the subject line. Please note in the body of the email the job board where you viewed this ad.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.