|Listed||Mon 6 Aug, 5:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The Trainee Investment Adviser position is an extremely important role, with huge room for growth and development within the Firm. With client contact in person, via phone and email you would be not only the face of the firm but the driving force behind it. It is also a career path to become an Investment Adviser.
- An interest and passion in Financial Markets/ Investments is crucial
- A relevant Degree (Finance / Law / Accounting)
- Experience in the financial sector (ie: banking, financial planning, etc)
- Customer Relationship experience / Ability to build rapport with ease
- Ability to time manage to a high degree
- Ability to manage expectations and manage upwards
- Ability to take on information and learn fast
- Experience in a similar role
-The AFA qualification is an advantage but not essential
If this sounds like a positive challenge, and something you are well suited to, please apply now. Don't wait for the close date.
Please only apply if you have permanent NZ work rights and are in Hamilton or surrounding region to commence work should you be selected.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.