|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 30 May, 4:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Fantastic Team Environment
- Fast Paced Environment
- No More Traffic and Work Close to Home
My client is seeking an experienced Inventory & Purchasing Officer to join their busy and focused team and achieve results.
Our role will see you negotiating, forming strong business relationships internally and externally and working closely with a busy Trade Manager.
Our role would suit someone who is switched on, enjoys juggling a lot of tasks at the same time and prides themselves on meeting tight deadlines.
Experience required for this role:-
- Must have a minimum of 3 years inventory experience and enjoy raising purchase and stock orders and enjoy completing a large amount of administration tasks
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Strong MS Word and Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills are a must
- The ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Excellent time management
- Have strong negotiation skills and be able to negotiate with suppliers
Our role would suit someone who had previously worked in the hardware industry.
This is your chance to join a fantastic organisation with a warm and friendly team. Great remuneration and fun team environment.
Applicants must have a full, clean drivers licence.
If this sounds like you, please apply now today so we can commence discussing our exciting opportunity further.
NOTE: This role is only open to NZ/AUS residents and citizen as this is a long term role.
CONTACT PERSON: Gabrielle Allsop - Senior Client Manager
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.