|Company||Mazda Financial Services Ltd|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 30 May, 4:08 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The responsibilities mentioned below are only for purpose to highlight some of the key functions of this role.
• Assists Directors in planning and creation of strategies to support sales objectives.
• Attaining desired business target by preparing and implementing marketing and business development objectives, policies, and program.
• Research and analyse market conditions – Pricing, Consumer demand, Competitor analysis, SWOT, etc.
• Preparing sales and marketing forecast and coordinating different plans for overall business growth.
• Support with design and development of marketing materials such as brochures, sales kits, meeting invitations and presentations
• Plan, organize and coordinate advertising strategies and promotions to target niche market segments.
• Continuously look for opportunities to grow the company’s sales and profitability.
• Identify client needs and requirements for better sales and marketing outcome.
• Advice and educate clients on the company’s products and services.
• Update and maintain Client database.
• Motivate team members to meet set targets
• Generate leads and appointments for Advisers for Insurance and Mortgage services
• Organize and develop communications to advisers and clients.
• Manage and update company’s website with new marketing ideas and promotions and coordinate the advertising requirements.
• Train and coach new staff on sales and customer service processes.
• Advise management on improving after sales / return business and processes in order to achieve customer satisfaction and maintaining relations.
• Present the company’s services in a professional manner by emphasizing the company’s values, principles and ethics.
• Provide management reports and update the Directors on timely basis on all concerns.
Candidates should have good command of English, Multilingual is preferred however not essential
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.