|Pay & Benefits||Potential of earning over $80,000|
|Listed||Sat 9 Jun, 7:38 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are a well established financial services company with clients all over NZ. We are based in the North Shore/Hibiscus coast areas in Auckland.
About the role:
- Develop new client relationships and build your sales pipeline with high-quality leads.
- Processing and submitting applications including following up with insurance companies and clients.
- Gather information required to present the client with good, professional advice that is tailored to their needs.
- Ensure client is properly recorded and updated as needed.
- Meeting weekly targets
- Build and maintain good relationships with clients and stakeholders
There are 2 roles available:
1 role in Wellington
1 role in Auckland
Please indicate which area you are applying for.
What you need to succeed:
- 1+ years experience in the life and medical insurance industry with a proven track record
- Overseas experience will be considered
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Full NZ driving licence + own a reliable car as travelling is involved
- Current NZ Registered Financial Adviser licence will be an advantage
- Speaking Afrikaans will be an advantage.
You must hold a valid NZ work permit or NZ permanent residency to apply for this role and possess a clean credit history and MOJ report.
If you think this is the job for you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply online via the Trademe online process.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.