|Listed||Thu 14 Nov, 1:15 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Fantastic team culture
- New Zealand owned company
- Johnsonville location
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic individual to join our client’s high performing call centre. Our client is a well-established insurer who has been around for almost 100 years and prides themselves on providing exceptional customer service to their Members.
This will be a busy and varied role in a fun and supportive environment. Every day will be different as you will be responding to inbound calls with a variety of inquiries. As the Membership is growing, there is a sales focus in this role and you will be actively seeking opportunities to up sell and provide advice on products.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in delivering outstanding customer service and will be passionate about helping people. You will also be proactive and have the ability to look beyond the call.
In return, you will be provided with continuous training, a competitive remuneration package and work for an organisation who recognises initiative and celebrates success.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Responding to inbound phone calls and providing advice on products and services
- Lodging new claims and assisting with general claims inquiries
- Providing quotes and writing new business for house, contents and vehicle products
- Retaining and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following attributes:
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience ideally within a call centre environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be resilient, empathic and able to work under pressure
- Proficient using applications within Microsoft Office Suite and can pick up new systems quickly
If this sounds like you, then apply today! Please apply only if you are eligible to work in New Zealand. To apply for this position please visit our Hot Jobs at www.h2r.co.nz, and refer to reference number 25099. For further information please contact Janine Petersen on 04 499 471.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.