|Company||Sylvia Park - PAK'nSAVE|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 11 Apr, 12:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- ARE YOU CUSTOMER ORIENTATED?
- Do you have a retail experience or experience with Produce?
- Can you work quickly and safely while following strict hygiene standards?
- Can you adapt personal styles to suit people and situations?
- Can you adapt to changing circumstances and accept new ideas and initiatives?
- Can you consistently demonstrate honesty and integrity in words, decisions and actions?
The Produce Department has responsibility for supplying fresh & superior quality produce to the supermarket.
The primary role of the Produce 2IC is to perform the Produce Manager's duties in their absence and assist to maximize sales and achieve specified profit margins. They will also ensure that a maximum range and sufficient quantity of high quality fresh produce is available for sale at the correct price at all times during opening hours.
You will be a proven communicator and a leader with a commitment to excellence. You will also harbour a stunning work ethic and an admirable range of Produce experience on your CV. If successful in gaining this role you will be a role model to your team and responsible for coordinating all facets of the day to day operations of the successful department.
Pak N Save Sylvia Park prides itself on offering a friendly and team driven atmosphere, so apply now with your Cover Letter and CV and join us here.
Applications open only to candidates with New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
Application Closes on the 27th of April 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.