|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 26 Feb, 3:57 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- East Tamaki, Auckland
- Full- Time Permanent
- Awesome office environment
At Daikin, we draw upon our many years of experience to provide solutions to customers worldwide in each climate, to achieve superior comfort levels in residential and commercial environments. As a leading air conditioning company, with over 80 production bases in each region around the world, Daikin has earned a reputation of world leading performance, quality and reliability.
An amazing opportunity is now available for a talented Sales Planner/Business Analyst to join our team based East Tamaki.
The role is responsible for the overall execution of the sales and operations planning process for the business including forecasting, demand, inventory planning and accuracy of material master data in SAP for finished products. This role reports to the Managing Director.
Working within a team based environment; the responsibilities include the following but will not be limited to:
- Accurate forecasting/planning of stock
- Key liaison between sales planning and SCM groups
- Act as a key liaison between overseas factories in relation to the sales planning & supply
- Prepare detailed sales forecasts
- Provide analysis of sales results, trends, variations, queries and marketing activities
- Maintaining accuracy of material master data
- Budget planning and preparation
- Present weekly and monthly progress reports
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills, budgeting and sales planning
- Advanced Excel, MS Suite, SAP and strong interest in and understanding of IT
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; able to deal with various levels within the organisation, and different cultures
- Ability to take initiative and deal with a fast changing environment and conflicting priorities and plan accordingly to achieve deadlines and timeframes.
As the successful candidate, you will be offered a competitive remuneration package including a performance bonus, phone & laptop. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone who is driven, ambitious and motivated by results, and can manage the pressures of a highly competitive market and a fast-paced industry. If you feel you have what it takes we are waiting to hear from you.
Our Core Values
Absolute Credibility, Enterprising Management, Harmonious Personal Relations
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.