|Company||New Zealand Police Department|
|Listed||Fri 2 Mar, 3:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
New Zealand Police
Remuneration range: $ 67,261.00 - 91,000.00
Job Requisition ID 4624
An opportunity exists for a Business Advisor to provide business partnering support to Police groups. This role is based in Wellington and some travel will be required.
Skills you will have:
- Demonstrate experience in interpreting a range of financial and operational data to identify trends and issues and provide considered and tailored advice.
- Demonstrate experience in preparing budgets across a range of cost centres ensuring high level messages/directions are incorporated but also that the resulting budgets are considered realistic by the cost centre managers.
- Demonstrate experience in identifying gaps in internal controls and designing, implementing and monitoring effective corrective actions that mitigate risk and ensure the integrity of the general ledger.
- Demonstrate experience in identifying and implementing best practice tools and process improvement.
- Demonstrate a 'can do' attitude and commitment to providing excellent customer service.
Tertiary degree qualification in accountancy, finance or related discipline
Successful applicant will be required to travel
*To view the position description for this role please copy and paste the link into a new browser:
HOW TO APPLY:
If this position sounds like you, click APPLY NOW or visit our Police website: http://www.police.govt.nz/about-us/working-police and select 'Current vacancies' to apply today! You will be required to submit a Curriculum Vitae (maximum 4 pages) which provides a brief account of your relevant education, skills and experience. In addition, you must complete an application form telling us why you are interested in the position and how you meet the above Core Competencies of the role, using no more than 650 words for each section.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are an existing Police Employee, you must apply through our internal Careers site and include your QID number in your application.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Hiring Manager: Sanjeet Kumar by email at Sanjeet.Kumar@police.govt.nz
Applications close at 4pm, Friday, 16 March 2018.