|Company||Waiariki Womens Refuge|
|Location||Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Wed 14 Mar, 1:46 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
• To deliver a professional service to enhance Waiariki Women’s Refuge
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• A relevant qualification
• Excellent administrative skills
• Flexible attitude and 'can do' approach
• Ability to multi task and deal with competing priorities
• A full driver's licence and positive vetting results under the Vulnerable Children's Act
• Applicants for this position should have a N.Z residency or a valid NZ work visa
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.