|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Up to NZ$23 per hour + Holiday Pay|
|Listed||Tue 29 May, 12:18 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- $23 per hour plus holiday pay
- ASAP - 6 month temp role
Based in Newmarket close to public transport, this organisation is a market leader within the financial services sector.
You will be joining a smaller project team who have an incredibly warm, supportive and results driven culture
You will be looking after a wide range of administration, processing and client services duties to ensure tasks are completed on time and the team is well supported.
These tasks will be around:
- Small calculations
- Processing and checking compliance
- Verifying information on/for clients
- Carrying out mini audits on accounts
- Ad hoc support to the team where needed
You will have previous experience within a bank or large financial services organisation to ensure you can hit the ground running.
Most of all, you will enjoy juggle tasks and working in a fast paced environment where your initiative can shine, and will be surround by a great like minded team.
The ideal candidate
Please note this is an entry level support role where you will be required t carry out administartive duties to assist the team.
- Previous banking/financial service experience in the last 2 to 3 years
- Available immediately
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
Please apply via this website, or at www.jobs.hudson.com.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.