|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 31 May, 8:14 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- You will be part of a new team
- Prior experience as an AFA will be advantageous
- Auckland + Competitive Remuneration package
Your new company
Is a New Zealand Financial Services provider specializing in general, life and trading advisory services. Our client has a strong foot hold in the Chinese market. This group has multiple licensed entities across Hong Kong, China & Singapore.
Your new role
You'll be reporting to the Chief Director and overseeing the New Zealand business as if it were your own. You'll be responsible for managing all licensing requirements, ensuring compliance frameworks are met, managing current and new business for clients and you'll be responsible for establishing administrative structure and internal reporting processes.
What you'll need to succeed
- You'll need to be AFA recognized or have prior experience in working for an FMA licensed entity
- A minimum of 8 years experience
- Must have a strong understanding of compliance and risk
- Must have a stock trading background
What you'll get in return
For the right candidate an attractive remuneration package
What you need to do now
If you have the skills we seek and are interested in this role call Kavita Prema on 09 375 9422 for a confidential discussion.
To be eligible to apply, candidates must possess a NZ Work Visa, NZ residency or citizenship together with clean current drivers licence, clean credit history and MOJ
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.