|Company||Bank of New Zealand|
|Listed||Wed 13 Jun, 6:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We have an opportunity for a Senior Associate, Corporate to join our BNZ Partners team in Queenstown.
BNZ is committed to building success in our communities through helping New Zealand business reach their potential. BNZ Partners is relationship banking that covers the entire business market from medium-sized businesses through to corporate, commercial and institutional clients. By providing a fully integrated service and a dedicated point of contact, we're working right alongside New Zealand businesses on their path to success.
Do you have sound financial modelling skills, enjoy meeting clients and are you looking to progress your career?
Then come join our Partners team:
- Be part of the unique BNZ Partners proposition
- Be visible within the business and take the opportunity to develop your profile
- You'll have the ability to progress your career to partner level if you're successful
- Collaborative culture with a driven and successful team
- Ongoing training and development
Here's what we can offer you:
- A supportive team environment, respected for delivering outstanding solutions
- Opportunity to build your brand in the business and develop your career
- Market leading package and flexible work arrangements
Here's what you can do for us:
- Utilise your qualifications and/or experience in finance, accounting, business or legal
- Bring your excellent interpersonal and communication skills to leverage business opportunities
- Provide sales and administrative support for our corporate partner, focusing on customer relationship management, credit writing and financial analysis
To ensure success in this role you will be experienced in financial analysis, credit writing and legal documentation and ideally tertiary qualified in finance, business or a related discipline with demonstrable experience. You'll be an enthusiastic team player with a strong desire to succeed, a customer focused attitude and a true talent for building long-term relationships. A sound understanding of banking principles will be a distinct advantage. This role would suit someone who wishes to progress their career into a Partner role in the future.
We're building New Zealand's strongest service and sales team. If you're ready to be a part of it, join BNZ and help more people to be good with money.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.