|Company||Wurth NZ Limited|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 5 Jul, 4:32 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• Manukau based
• Join a fantastic hardworking team
An exciting new opportunity has come up for a highly organised individual who is looking for the next step in their career.
This role requires an experienced, competent and motivated individual with high attention to detail, who is capable of taking their own initiative and making the role their own to provide fantastic results.
As the successful candidate, you will be required to carry out a number of duties and will to be able to work and react well under pressure. Your strong communication skills and willingness to assist others will differentiate you from the rest.
About the company:
The Würth Group is a world market leader in its core business, the trade of assembly and fastening material.
Würth was founded in 1945 by Adolf Würth in Germany and remains a family business, currently led by his son Reinhold Wurth.
In New Zealand we are celebrating 30 years of delivering excellent service and continuous growth of sales from our wide range of uniquely branded, high quality products. Würth NZ has approximately 150 full time employees with 115 Sales Representative on the road, visiting over 20,000 customers nationwide.
About the role:
As a member of the Finance Team, the Accounts Receivable Officer will contribute to implementing and delivering the Finance Team’s work Program.
• Reconciliation of Customers Accounts
• Allocation of Payments to Customer Accounts
• Reprinting of Invoices, Credit notes and forwarding to customers
• Clearing of the ticketing system for Accounts Receivable
• Assisting with Accounts Receivable month End process (which includes Statements etc.)
• 2-3 years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable role
• Knowledge of debt collection is essential
• accurate data entry and attention to detail
• an intermediate level in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
• the ability to work well under pressure
• excellent written and oral communication skills
• SAP experience desirable but not compulsory
• a true team player
If you are committed to building a long-term career with a successful global leader, apply now. Please include your CV.
Candidates must have legal right to work in New Zealand, satisfactory criminal record check and a Restricted or Full current driver’s license.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.