|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 8 Jun, 2:19 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Based in Auckland CBD
- Rapidly growing company with extensive progression prospects
- Welcoming and inclusive culture with excellent staff retention
- Communicative leadership team who will value your input
About the role:
As a first line of defence Risk & Compliance Manager, you'll get the best of both worlds - a challenging and rewarding role in a supportive team environment. Reporting to the Country Manager, you will contribute to the maintenance of the risk and control framework for the Commercial, Corporate & Institutional while reporting for units of NZ business.
As a key part of this role involves responding to and embedding new regulatory requirements into the business, you will interact with a broad range of internal stakeholders, so your excellent interpersonal skills coupled with your strong attention to detail and confident communication style will ensure success. Equally important are your strong analytical abilities, generating innovative and practical solutions.
What you will bring to the role?
- An understanding of risk management and compliance techniques
- Degree in Law and or CA qualifications with a good working knowledge of NZ Law
- Work experience within the financial services, banking industry, Big 4, with some of that experience being within risk management, or 2 -3 year's practical experience in a law firm
- Team player with great communication skills
What's great about the role?
In addition to the appropriate experience and capabilities, the alignment of your values is essential. This is a company who are progressive and committed to continuous improvement, actively involved in the community and nurture a culture that celebrates diversity.
If you are keen to help our customers achieve their financial goals then apply today with your CV and Cover Letter through the link on this page. For more information, please get in touch with Tim Green via email@example.com or +64 27 6508436. SK940004A
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.