|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 8 Jun, 5:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Work with a leading international licensed financial investment firm
- Looking for someone who can take charge of risk management
- Competitive salary package
A leading international financial services firm with offices globally in Auckland, Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Toronto and Beijing are currently seeking an experienced and self-motivated Risk Manager to look after all things about Risk in NZ office.
In order to assist the Group to implement the risk and functions in New Zealand Office as outlined in the Risk Management Framework (RMF) & Risk Management Strategy (RMS), we are looking for an experienced Risk Manager to join the NZ team.
As a Risk Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Identify, analyse and report risks for company products and the business operation.
- Ensure staff are compliant with internal policies and procedures.
- Act as subject matter expert to Senior Management, the Board and FMA on matters pertaining to RMF.
- Monitor the trading limits, identify, analyse, and report the risk profile of the group's FX Margin business.
- Review new products IFX and CFD products
- Review and explanation of the positions, P&L, and risk profile of the trading book
- Supervise and manage the risk reporting tasks, Review the operation processes, roles, and responsibilities
- Develop and perform VAR and stress test models and analysis with regulations
- Implement and manage the enterprise-wide risk management process, policies and framework for market, liquidity, credit and operational risk
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Legal or related discipline
- 5+ years' solid experience in managing financial risks, ideally in financial services or FX field
- Proven experience in risk reporting and risk management
- Proactive and able to work independently to plan and execute work
- Analytical thinking and detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills and able to interact with all stakeholders
- Excellent self-management skill
Please click 'Apply Now"!
For further information, please contact Antonia Mak on 0277007604 for a confidential discussion today!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.