|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$75 - 95K|
|Listed||Tue 12 Jun, 5:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Understanding of Financial Adviser legislation
- Contribute to the compliance assurance program
- CBD based, 9 Month Contract
Compliance Analyst is required for a fast paced, Financial Services organisation in a varied and interesting role for a 9 month contract role. Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance and Legal, you will gain excellent experience and be able to develop and grow in this role.
- You will be preparing and contributing to the compliance assurance program, contributing to compliance reports and reporting to regulators.
- Contribute to the compliance process and provide technical support across the business.
- Oversight of the Financial Advice being given by Advisers.
- Identify any areas needing further investigation, documenting incidents, breaches and their causes.
- You will provide coaching and training across the business on best practice
- Ensure there are robust internal controls.
- Anti-Money Laundering and ongoing maintenance of AML process documents.
- You will have a background in Compliance, Risk or Audit role
- Understanding of Financial Adviser and NZX participant legislation desirable
- Legal experience or qualification desirable
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive you will be able to balance competing priorities
For further details please send in your CV today in Word format, no cover page required or call Kiri Brooks on 021 437 436
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.