|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||Salary & Healthcare Benefits|
|Listed||Thu 14 Jun, 12:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our Corporate Services Team, based in Christchurch, require a full time Junior to intermediate level Internal Audit / Risk Analyst to join the team.
This role is critical in the delivery of Risk and Assurance expertise across the Co-Operative.
The Internal Audit / Risk Analyst for Farmlands key tasks will include:
- Support the internal Audit Function
- Involvement in the Organisational Risk Assessment and Mapping processes
- Assessing Business Compliance
- Involvement with the Insurance renewal and claims processes.
To be successful in this role, the appointee will ideally possess:
- B.Com or equivalent qualification
- Have or working towards a Professional Qualification (i.e. CA / CPA)
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Risk Assessment and / or internal audit expertise (desired)
This role requires high levels of stakeholder engagement and communication, together with strong analytical skills with the ability to maintain independence in judgement.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity you have been waiting for, don't delay apply online today. For more information, contact Sarah Meakin, Recruitment Advisor on 03 344 3740.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.