|Pay & Benefits||Competitive Salary|
|Listed||Tue 10 Jul, 1:24 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Corporate Actions - Circa $70k
- Industry leading investment administration and custodial services
- State of the art fintech development and operations
Our client is market leader in new technology investment accounting and administration platforms. With a growing client base the need to bring on an experienced Corporate Actions Administrator. Reporting to the Head of Custody, this is a broad role and will suit someone who enjoys client interaction and being involved in business and system enhancement projects.
Key attributes for this exciting opportunity we are seeking are;
- Proven experience in corporate actions/fund administration or related roles
- Excellent understanding of investment products and markets
- Strong attention to detail and output focussed
- Inquiring mind and willingness to suggest improvements
- Exemplary customer service attitude
- Strong Excel skills
This opportunity represents a fantastic chance to be at the forefront of fintech and new ways of delivering fund administration services. If you have excellent experience and enjoy looking at new ways of servicing clients click APPLY. For a confidential discussion contact Sophia Duncan-Haines on 04 212 6312
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.