|Company||Bank of New Zealand|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Thu 14 Jun, 5:16 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Monday - Friday, 8.30 am - 5.00 pm
For us, it's about more than just banking. We believe in supporting our local communities and designing customer led solutions that change the way people manage their money. For our people this means we create an environment where you can try new things, deliver innovative solutions and be empowered to put your energy in to being you.
About the role
Our new Store Manager should have high energy and vision, combined with a passion for winning business and inspiring others in the team. An unwavering customer obsession and natural leadership capability is essential, as is the ability to grow business in a significant and sustainable way.
- Lead, coach and motivate your team of sales and service staff to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Utilise your network strong and build relationships with key influencers who will become strong advocates of BNZ
- Be responsible for the overall business performance of the Store by understanding and leading activities to achieve high performance
- Experience business ownership within a large organisation
- Develop your own personal brand by being an influential leader in the community
- Collaborate with other highly successful stakeholders across the Bank
- A fast paced, supportive and empowering team environment
You will have:
- proven positive leadership, coaching and people management experience
- a passion for sales and customer service with the ability to effectively communicate best practice to the team
- high attention to detail, to effectively manage compliance and daily reporting
- excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- strong analytical reasoning skills, with confidence to make decisions
- sales and lending experience in banking or financial services is preferred.
Life at BNZ
We support a flexible and energising environment that will allow you to be your best inside and outside of work. For this role we'll need you to be available for our customers during the times listed above, however we support many different ways of working so please register for job alerts if you're looking for something that will work better for you - www.bnzcareers.co.nz
Some of our other benefits include the following:
- Retail Sales Leader Incentive Scheme
- Free Life, Disability and Income protection insurance
- Reduced lending rates and no fees on home loans, personal loans and credit cards
- Up to 10 days paid domestic leave
- Four weeks paid leave, with the option to purchase an additional one-two weeks leave
Want to be part of enabling a high achieving New Zealand? Apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.