|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 19 Jun, 11:06 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Join a reputable commercial construction company with over 60 years industry experience
- Solid forward work flow with a diverse portfolio of projects
- Career development opportunitiesCalder Stewart
About the Job
Calder Stewart has an opportunity for a focused and driven Estimator to join our Christchurch Construction team. Utilising your strong attention-to-detail and your ability to proactively manage your workload, our work will give you opportunities to work on a number of diverse construction projects throughout the region.
Skills You Will Need
Being an integral member of our construction team, the role will see you take the lead with tendering activities, preparing budget estimates and assisting with presentations to our clients. You will be meticulous by nature and will competently produce accurate pricing information and documentation within our required timeframes. Additionally, we will be looking for someone with:
- sound experience of the New Zealand commercial construction market
- an associated qualification in Quantity Surveying
- accurate measuring and pricing skills
- strong attention to detail
- the confidence to work effectively within a team under pressure situations
- a natural ability to establish and build long term working relationships with all stakeholders.
If you think you have what it takes and want to secure this role, apply below or visit our website www.calderstewart.co.nz and click our employment section.
Calder Stewart is committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace. A negative drug test result will be a condition of any offer of employment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.