|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Up to $110k|
|Listed||Mon 9 Jul, 5:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Clear progression opportunities
- Competitive salary
- CBD Location
Our client is an established consultancy currently working across the commercial, education industrial and age care sectors delivering medium sized projects.
Due to an increase in workload they are now looking for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor who would like to join a mid-sized organisation with excellent culture and values with a view to working across the delivery stages of a range of projects. You will be working closely with clients, consultants and contractors overseeing the projects and delivering the day to day cost management through to final account.
Your role will include;
- Delivery of projects to final account
- Payment schedules
- Financial reporting
- Final contract negotiations
- Payment and variation claims
As the successful candidate you will have;
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum of 3 years Quantity Surveying experience
- Understanding of NZ codes and construction methods
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence reviewing and challenging claims
- A flexible can-do attitude
- Ideally experience within a professional consultancy environment
In return you will gain a competitive salary, excellent mentorship and career development opportunities all whilst working in a relaxed, professional environment with a positive working culture.
Apply now of for further information contact Viki@wynter.co.nz on 09 320 0901
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.