|Listed||Wed 11 Jul, 12:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for an experienced estimator to fill a position within the expanding business.
To be successful in this position you must have strong background in the tendering process through to invoicing and be commercially savvy. You will need to be comfortable communicating with internal staff, clients and subcontractors.
Some of the daily duties will include:
- Customer Support and provide excellent customer service to Clients
- Estimating, quoting and tendering
- Tender management
- Contract management
- Business Development
- Administer Tenders for own and assigned projects
Skills and experience
- 1-2 years' experience in estimating in the industrial construction or mechanical engineering industry
- Proven organisational ability
- Ability to work effectively as a team and autonomously
- Well-developed attention to detail and analytical skills
- Experience in project tendering within construction or engineering trade is an advantage
- At least 3-5 years' experience in scaffolding, rigging, heavy industry maintenance is an advantage
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Be a problem solver with a can do attitude
- Good computer skills in MS office including MS project.
- Full class one driver's licence.
- Solid knowledge of construction health and safety regulations
- Competitive Salary
- Family owned and operated
Our culture is based around our family values with staff wellbeing and safety coming first. Our workplace is an environment where we all pitch in to make the business a success and share the rewards of that success.
You must be a NZ citizen or permanent resident and/or Australian citizen. Appointment is dependent on passing a drug test.
For a copy of the Job Description visit https://www.qjumpers.co.nz/42159/desc/
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.