|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$75k - $100k depending on experience|
|Listed||Tue 9 Jan, 12:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Auckland based projects.
- Long term role.
- Competitive salary package.
Our Client is a well established national construction company who have over 30 years experience working within the commercial, industrial and residential design and build sectors. With a high level of professionalism and an unwavering commitment to clients and their staff the company have successfully secured their position as a leading contractor.
Due to an ever increasing project portfolio the company are looking for a dynamic Health and Safety Coordinator to join their Auckland based team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Incident and Hazard maintenance.
- Report and analysis of all related HSEQ performance to identify opportunities for improvement and implement action plans.
- Onsite inspections and audits.
- Implementing and communicating safety notifications through toolbox meetings.
- Safety committee meetings and memorandums.
- Organising external audits.
- Completing Inductions.
- Ensure compliance with all legislative requirements.
- Maintaining training records and Competency registers.
- Action outcomes from internal and external audits.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum qualification of NCEA Level 2, a current First Aid Certification and previous experience working on commercial construction sites.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package of $75k - $100k depending on experience.
To apply directly for this role, click on the apply button or for more information, please contact Nikki Anderson:
T: +64 (0) 9 363 2928
M: +64 (0) 22 1361083