|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Attractive salary package on offer|
|Listed||Fri 1 Jun, 11:57 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Auckland Central
- Newly created role due to growth
- Attractive salary package
About the Company:
Our client is one of the growing subcontractor specialists. They have a strong focus on Health and Safety and their ecological footprint. Due to growth, they are looking for an experienced Health and Safety Manager.
About the Role:
The Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for ensuring the company and all its workers comply with all legal requirements such as approved codes of practice, regulations and Acts e.g. Health and Safety at Work Act 2015. You will ensure Health and Safety policy, plans and procedures are adhered to and ensure line managers are held accountable for managing Health and Safety in their areas of responsibility.
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A formal qualification in Health and Safety.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in construction industry.
- An understanding of risk management frameworks, hazard identification and risk techniques.
- A working knowledge of New Zealand Health and Safety Act and Regulations.
Benefits & Culture:
Along with a competitive salary package and varied role you will also benefit from working within a friendly, social and family orientated culture.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in New Zealand without restriction
How to Apply:
- Click APPLY or contact Sian for a confidential discussion.
- Phone Number: 09 969 1027
- Email: email@example.com
- Job #: SC36920