|Company||Cable Price NZ|
|Location||Grey, West Coast|
|Listed||Mon 4 Jun, 1:25 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our people are the key to making CablePrice a successful company. We encourage an innovative, fun work environment and a positive culture. Our people are engaged, motivated and we work hard to keep it that way. We invest in our employees with ongoing coaching, training and career development as well as succession planning and preference with promoting from within.
CablePrice NZ Ltd is the only authorised dealer in New Zealand for Scania Trucks and Buses, Hitachi Construction Machinery and John Deere Construction and Forestry Equipment. With a proud history of 60 years in the industry, CablePrice NZ Ltd employs over 350 staff, has 13 branches nation wide and continues to drive towards a strong future.
If you are keen to join our busy Greymouth branch and have the following in your toolbox, then we would love to hear from you:
- COFB qualification and experience
- Heavy Diesel Auto Repair qualification+ 3 years' experience (including apprenticeship)
- 5 years+ heavy diesel experience (no qualification)
- Demonstrated experience of Commercial Vehicle servicing
- Excellent diagnostic ability
- Computer literacy
- Great attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
You will also be hard-working, customer focused and cool under pressure allowing you to prioritise tasks in a busy workplace.
In return, CablePrice can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Discounted health insurance premiums with Southern Cross
- An opportunity to work for a well-established, reputable company
- Significant in-house training and career enhancement opportunities
- Well-equipped, modern facilities
- Interesting and varied work
- A supportive team environment
- A Senior Management team that understands the needs of their employees
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.