Jobs Listing Branding
Company Tech 5 Recruitment
Location Christchurch City, Canterbury
Listed Thu 8 Feb, 11:02 am
Type Full time, Contract/Temp
Reference JO-1802-5003
Tech 5 is a locally owned and operated recruitment agency that specializes in construction trades & labour across New Zealand and here in the Canterbury region. With the year off to a quick start, we have clients with projects needing extra hands to keep them up to speed. We have a selection of labouring roles on offer, based in the Christchurch CBD with the opportunity to work in the outer regions too. The roles include a variety of work from digging holes, heavy lifting, preparing site, assisting skilled tradesmen to keeping site clear of hazards. Other work such as basic tool usage, foundation assistance and helping with framework is available for those with enough construction experience.

We would be interested in speaking with anyone who holds a current Site Safe Passport. We have both part-time and full-time opportunities, each requiring an immediate start.

By working with TECH5 what is on offer for you?

- On-going full time work
- Full PPE gear supplied without charge
- Weekly pay + 8% holiday pay
- Great pay rates depending on experience and technical ability
- Career development opportunities
- Variety in role with flexibility to move around

What the perfect applicants will have?

- MUST hold a current Site safe Passport
- Hard working individuals
- Ability to work unsupervised and take initiative
- Drivers` license plus own reliable transport
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- 2 work related references

If you fit the above criteria and are available to start immediately please contact Cailee now on 0275833227 or apply online now! Please attach CV only - no cover letters unless as part of the CV document.

Please note: only applicants who hold a CURRENT SITE SAFE PASSPORT will be considered for this advertised selection of roles. Applicants must also hold valid New Zealand working rights.

Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.